*$2500 is our maximum standard grant. Projects that meet BABT’s mission and serve the public in significant ways may be considered for larger grants.APPLICATION DEADLINES: MARCH 1 AND AUGUST 1
Note: This is a text limited form, please download the form prior to filling it in. Be concise and use only the space allowed. After filling in the form, save it as a pdf to your local disk. Include the name of your organization in the new file name. Attach the pdf as an email, along with photos, estimates, letters of support, etc. to: Morris Older
With these awards BABT continues our mission preserving and protecting public access to stables and trails in the Bay Area.
- Marin Stables & Trails: Flood mitigation repairs.
- Mounted Patrol Foundation / Sheriff's Activity League: 3 sessions of youth riding activities.
- Mounted Patrol Foundation / Pescadero Creek County Park: Storm related repairs enabling equestrians to ride from Jack Brook to other trails in the park.
- Point Reyes National Seashore Mounted Patrol: Funding to help send 2 rangers/horses to the Western States Mounted Patrol Officer training in Norco, CA.
- Ridge to Bridge 2023: Funding to help support the Ridge Trail’s annual event.
- V-O-Cal: Funding for 2 multi-use trail improvement projects.